All-new episodes of Sewing With Nancy are coming in August online and on-air on public television stations across the country. This year marks the 30th anniversary of Nancy Zieman’s groundbreaking mix of sewing, quilting and fiber art television tips, techniques and good-humored how-to information!
To celebrate the Aug. 12 online premiere of all-new episodes of Sewing With Nancy‘s 30th Anniversary, WPT and Nancy Zieman Productions are giving away an iPad and a custom cover handmade by Nancy Zieman to one lucky fan. Submit your name, address and phone number to email@example.com by noon central time Aug. 10, 2012.
One lucky winner will be picked at random on that day to receive a 16GB WiFi iPad with a custom iPad case (see the cover in the photo above!) made by Nancy Zieman (iPad and case provided courtesy Nancy Zieman Productions). One entry per household. No purchase or contribution is necessary to win. Employees of WPT, WPR, UW-Extension, ECB and Nancy Zieman Productions and their immediate family are not eligible to win. Find the full contest rules below:
Sewing with Nancy 30th Anniversary iPad Contest
Official Rules and Regulations
1. No contribution is necessary to enter or to win a prize in this Contest. This contest is sponsored by Wisconsin Public Television and Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC. A donation to Wisconsin Public Television will not improve your chances of winning.
2. Only one entry per household is allowed. Void where prohibited by law.
3. Open only to legal residents 18 years or older (as of 8/1/12) of the continental United States.
4. One (1) prize consisting of an iPad (16GB with WiFi) with a custom made cover handmade by Nancy Zieman will be awarded. The prize is valued at $499. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. To enter the Contest, you must submit your name, mailing address and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon CST on August 10, 2012.
6. Winners will be selected in a random drawing on August 10, 2012 at Wisconsin Public Television, supervised by management of Wisconsin Public Television, whose decisions regarding winners and all other matters of the Contest will be final.
7. The name of the winner will be posted on the Wisconsin Public Television and Nancy Zieman Facebook pages on or about August 12, 2012. To request the name of the Winner, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Sewing with Nancy 30th Anniversary Contest, 821 University Avenue, Madison, WI 53706.
8. Employees of Wisconsin Public Television, UW-Extension, the Wisconsin Educational Communications Board, Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC, their service providers, those involved in the development, production (including prize donors), implementation and distribution of this Contest, including their officers, directors, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, and any other person/entity associated with the Contest including their immediate families and members of their same households are ineligible for sweepstakes prizes.
9. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Wisconsin Public Television and will not be returned.
10. Winners will be notified by phone, mail, and/or email. If potential winner cannot be reached after 3 days from first notification attempt, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
11. Winners are responsible for all costs of prize redemption, including any taxes which may be applicable. The value of each prize is determined by the prize donor and such determination is final for all purposes. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner.
12. By entering, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and all applicable local, state and federal laws. Winners will be required to sign a publicity release and a winner’s affidavit to claim the prize.
13. Wisconsin Public Television, Nancy Zieman Productions, LLC and their entities and staff are not responsible or liable for multiple entries, entries completed or entered by other than human means, or entries that are late (including delayed data transmission), tampered with, illegible, mutilated, forged, destroyed, incomplete, garbled, lost, misdirected, mechanically duplicated, mass machine printed, or otherwise not in compliance with Official Rules – and all such entries will be disqualified.
14. For a complete copy of the rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Sewing with Nancy 30th Anniversary Contest, 821 University Avenue, Madison, WI 53706. For further information, please contact Wisconsin Public Television at 608-265-2302 or email@example.com.
15. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute arising out of the Contest shall be Dane County, Wisconsin.